- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing eCommerce businesses that have graduated past the essential email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 75,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares deeply about users and distills complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences.
You would join the Ecosystem value stream that:
- Helps our customers seamlessly get data from their e-shops to Omnisend;
- Enables agencies and freelancers to manage multiple brands via Partner Portal;
- Assists our customers to discover 3rd party integrations to get even more value from Omnisend via App Market;
- Enables developers and other startups to build their business on top of the Omnisend ecosystem through our API.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Own user experience and design of Partner Portal, App Market, integrations with eCommerce platforms and Developers Portal;
- Combine knowledge from product metrics, user research, and other product insights into meaningful design concepts, and experiments;
- Co-lead discovery and support delivery phases, including framing problems, researching them, presenting insights, mapping outflows, and designing interactions;
- Make intelligent & incremental design decisions and compromises to support an iterative approach, based on user testing, business, and technical considerations to inform these decisions;
- Ensure cohesive experiences across all of our product lines and customer touch points;
- Offer mentorship to more junior team members to help elevate our craft of Product Design;
- Contribute to our design system and regularly identify and drive improvements to increase the efficiency of our delivery across teams.
What we use and value:
- Company-wide OKR and GIST framework;
- Product-led growth;
- We look at product metrics daily, we speak to our customers and do it often;
- Outcomes and bringing value to our customers over outputs and feature factories;
- Ship to learn. Experimentation to validate hypotheses and assumptions;
- Truly embracing data-driven decisions.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Proven experience (3+ years) of product design (both UX and UI) at user-focused tech with examples of shipped products;
- Customer centricity;
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, user research, and user testing skills;
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- Ability to view the bigger picture and how certain decisions impact the future;
- Understanding of how to design systems are created, implemented and maintained;
- You’re well-organized with a collaborative attitude and a strong sense of ownership;
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary product teams;
- Experience working with Figma, FullStory, Mixpanel is an advantage;
- Experience in leading and mentoring product designers is an advantage;
- Experience in establishing and owning a design system is an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 4000 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary reviews;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues enable us to have a high-performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.25
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1990 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
Galioja iki: 2023.01.03
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13