- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about data, its quality and how to use it to make intelligent business decisions?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyze, define and document business data requirements;
- Define, manage and publish business terms, definitions and rules for data elements;
- Monitor and report data quality;
- Analyze data quality issues root-causes and evaluate their business impact;
- Resolve issues where possible, escalate where necessary and propose improvement activities;
- Test systems and data (from a business perspective) during IT System acquisition or changes;
- Consult and support data consumers, be expert in different initiatives.
- Previous work experience with data analyses;
- Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude;
- Data query skills (SQL);
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Ability to use office software in a good level (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and other);
- Higher education or obtaining one (preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, or IT);
- Basic understanding of database modelling and design will be an advantage.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Junona Kučāne, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 24.09.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150 - 3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2600 - 3900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24
€ 1900 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 730 – 730
Galioja iki: 2022.12.25
€ 700 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 2700 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 4132 – 5785
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08