- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS Finance & Accounting unit is globalizing Finance processes within all Intrum countries. This department provides various services from Accounts Payable, month end closing to Financial and Business controlling etc. Our teams are constantly growing and creating new opportunities. Join our company, share and develop your knowledge as a Team Manager in our dedicated and enthusiastic Accounts Payables Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- AP Team management
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees etc.
- Establish regular communication with the team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings etc.
- Coach and assist all employees with problem solving, team/personal issues etc.
- Manage employee contributions and potential growth
- Support continuous improvement goals
- Track, monitor and evaluate day-to-day accounting processes
- Participate in the ongoing establishment of accounting policies and procedures
- Develop operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Participate in financial projects
- Degree in Accounting /Finance or a related field
- Spanish language would be an advantage
- Experience in financial sector
- Successful track record in leading and managing teams
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Very good English language
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building, etc.
From 3100 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2975 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2022.12.01
€ 4100 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.11.28
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.11.30
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02
€ 2000 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.20