- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about different financial instruments, problem solving and finding new ways to improve processes?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Perform securities registry for all types of financial instruments and all related details;
Handle registration and maintenance of new funds and portfolios;
- Handle information of clients, counterparties, fees, bank accounts and all other static data in the system;
- Calculate fees and interest;
- Manage calculation of institutional client portfolios, handle buy/sell orders and client‘s cash deposits/withdrawals;
- Participate in monthly/semi-annual/annual reporting processes;
Participate in projects;
- Solve problems, related to our responsibilities and improve our current processes.
What you need in this role:
- An academic degree in business administration, economics, finance, mathematic;
- Fluent written and spoken English is required;
- Analytical thinking and eager to learn;
- Initiative, high attention to details, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with high accuracy while working within tight deadlines;
- Well organized and motivated;
- Ability to establish good relationships with the team members and stakeholders;
- Very good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office tools;
- Knowledge in SimCorp Dimension would be a strong advantage.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international organization where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services to our clients." Ivona, your future leader.
Swedbank Robur is Sweden's largest and one of the Nordic region's leading asset managers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swedbank. In total, we have approximately three million customers in Sweden and one million customers in the Baltic countries. At Swedbank Robur we work every day towards our vision – becoming a world leader in sustainable value creation. With great experience, knowledge and commitment, we monitor developments in the world's equity and fixed income markets to get the best return on our mutual funds. In total, we manage over 1500 billion SEK.
Fund & Portfolio Services (FPS) serves as a close support and an active part in Robur´s business. FPS consists of about 55 employees and has a diverse range of exciting tasks and challenges. The department consists of the functions Valuation & Index, Portfolio maintenance, Derivatives, Trading & Corporate actions, Accounting and Reconciliation management.
We try to the greatest extent to automate our work with the help of various support systems. This is an ongoing process where we have to absorb the regulatory environment and development within Robur.
We look forward to your application at the latest 02.10.2022.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1850-2750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – every
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 1500 – 1850
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1500 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 2700 – 2860
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08