- Apie įmonę
Our Tax Technology and Transformation (TTT) team is taking a fundamentally different look at what it takes to operate in this hyper-connected global economy. Digital Tax Transformation and Digital Tax Administration are new tax realities locally and globally. TTT is solving problems from data migration, tax computation engines, data analytics and big data applications, to robotics and artificial intelligence. Currently, our Tax Technology and Transformation team is looking for a team member who will work with the Digital Tax Transformation and Digital Tax Administration compliance services.
Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. You will have a possibility (an opportunity/chance) to work with (import, validate, analyze) data of our key clients and projects which will develop your accounting and tax knowledge.
Your key responsibilities
• As one of our TTT tax professionals, you will provide pragmatic commercial help, so clients improve their digital tax transformation and digital tax administration compliance.
• You will work in team improving data quality, data analytics, reducing errors, reducing costs and ensuring taxes are handled correctly in the disruptive compliance environment and increasing digitalization of the Tax authorities, with a focus on SAF-T;
• You will advise how clients should get ready for digital tax transformation and review their compliance status using new tax applications available at EY;
• You will also assist to maintain and improve EY tax applications by performing system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting, escalating application problems to vendor, also by developing database queries;
• You will also support clients using EY tax applications.
Skills and attributes for success
• Genuine interest in local and international taxes
• Data analytics and programming mindset
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Analytical mindset and social intelligence in order to work in a multicultural environment
• Teamwork & communication skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful
• Innovative working methods, ambition for challenges and ability to adapt to changes
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelor’s degree or student in economics, accounting, computer science, information systems or a related field.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Advanced skills in data analytics and big data management
• Fluent English and Lithuanian
• Good business understanding (commercial awareness, business intelligence?)
• Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have
• SQL knowledge
• Python knowledge
• VBA knowledge
What we look for
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You are social and outgoing and like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in tax. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, as well the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great data analytics skills and a genuine interest in tax, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
As a consultant in EY you get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. At EY we value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Moreover, we offer excellent conditions, in a stimulating, inclusive and enjoyable working environment. We offer:
• We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Opportunity to work in international and collaborative environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Join us in building a better working world.
Salary: 1400 – 1900 EUR gross
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1280 – 1920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 1600 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.30
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 1500 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23