- Apie įmonę
Logistics Assistant for Material Planning is checking requirement notices regarding the quantities, dates and descriptions with the support of the system in clearly defined contexts. As well planning, controlling and monitoring complex deliveries of a comprehensive range of purchased parts according to requirements and schedule.
- Define and guarantee economical order quantities according to given planning rules. Check incoming order confirmations, clarify differences in agreement with internal posts and supplier as well trigger orders and deadline inquiries;
- Update logistics material master data, take into account defined targets (e.g. safety stock level) for purchased parts in agreement with internal posts;
- Check safety stock levels, batch sizes, lead times and correcting the stored data;
- Define and guarantee economical order quantities according to given planning rules;
- Involve in the optimization of the supply chain within the context of departmental specifications;
- Trigger orders and deadline inquiries. Prepare solution measures in the event of supply bottlenecks in cooperation with internal posts, suppliers;
- Check incoming order confirmations, clarifying differences in agreement with internal posts and supplier.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics, mechanical engineering or similar;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics or project management;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken German;
- Good English skills;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
From 1800 to 2100 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1500 – 1850
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.27
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23