- Apie įmonę
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Execution of planning, development and implementation of test equipment as well as monitoring / maintenance and introduction of improvement measures:
- Planning, creating and agreeing test concepts (models, set-ups, simulations, test circuits) for components, sub-assemblies, devices and systems; involvement in/supporting the creation of requirement specifications and test specifications;
- Creating/Changing or arranging creation/change of test software as well as designing test circuits in agreement with the affected partners;
- Set up and verification of new test equipment like In-Circuit tester, End-of Line tester, function tester and programming applications in domestic plant or abroad as well as arrangement and execution of user trainings. Create and update all relevant documentation;
- Executing in monitoring of the used test equipment in the running production and laboratory as well as suggestion and implementation of improvement / cost reduction action (continuous improvement);
- Daily direct support to production and laboratory for failure analysis, maintenance, repair and calibration of test equipment and test software together with internal and external partners;
- Participate in project teams for any kind of product / product family related cost improvements.
- Graduate (technical college) in electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics;
- Job-related experience: 2-3 years;
- Communication and project management skills;
- Basic knowledge in economics, maintenance, technical developments and trends;
- Language skills: good English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Information regarding Base Salary
From 2000 to 2300 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1650 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 1500 – 1850
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
€ 1928 – 2455
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 3450 – 5600
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 1570 – 1930
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24