- Apie įmonę
Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. Our team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes us extremely proud and self-confident. We are strengthening our team and looking for Maintenance Auditor to join Heston Airlines.
Being a part of Compliance Monitoring team Maintenance Auditor will perform internal / external audits / inspections under the direction of the Compliance Monitoring Manager.
MAINTENANCE AUDITOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Developing and maintaining audit schedules and processes;
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and Heston Airlines requirements;
• Notifying the concerned parties under review, and researching relevant reference documentation and airline specific regulations (EASA, IOSA etc.) to ensure compliance;
• Creating audit checklists based on the regulatory requirements, operational needs and previous audit experiences, and conducting the audit;
• Defining and reporting findings, achieving agreement on corrective actions to be taken and completing necessary Centrik actions;
• Ensuring effective liaison with operational personnel and controlling all Compliance Monitoring related records in an easily accessible manner;
• Assimilating technical, procedural, and regulatory requirements through the application of analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Maintaining impartial relation with the auditee of the audited area.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
• Knowledge of technical processes in aircraft maintenance;
• University or other aviation education or no less than 2 year experience in aviation;
• Acceptable knowledge of the legal requirements of EASA;
• PC Literacy and good knowledge of MS Office;
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
• Ken eye to detail and an analytical approach to issues.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE BELOW AS ADVANTAGE:
• Auditor training certificate;
• University degree in aviation;
• Technical knowledge of A320 and A330.
AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU:
• Interesting and challenging position;
• True opportunity to work in the international business environment;
• Creative and dynamic environment with very experienced and motivated team;
• Possibility to gain the working knowledge, know-how, develop professional and personal skills;
• Full Time job in Vilnius, Lithuania, with salary starting from 3400 EUR gross.
Please apply at https://careers.heston.aero/jobs/maintenance-auditor/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 2100 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.20
€ 3300 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 1700 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10