- Apie įmonę
Customer Service Representative, Greek Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient assisting with e-commerce platform and product order related inquiries, as well as post – purchase support.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patients with their inqueries.
- >1 year of experience in the Operations/Customer Support area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and German language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,700 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!