- Apie įmonę
GBS Technical Support Trainer
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Technical Support Trainer at Dexcom, you will be responsible for the professional development of the Technical Support team in the Dexcom GBS facility. You will create, implement and deliver training to the team to allow them to provide effective support to people that use Dexcom products and are affected by diabetes. Working in a dynamic environment with our small and focussed team, you’ll ensure a high standard of training is delivered on a regular basis to the team. This enables them to provide troubleshooting assistance to users of Dexcom services to determine why the service, equipment, or feature is inoperable and/or to troubleshoot the issues so they can use Dexcom products as intended.
- Degree level educated and/or relevant training or people development experience.
- Fluency in English & German, both written and oral communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email, and other business correspondence.
- Proven ability to conduct and present training courses to large groups.
- Effectively communicate how to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills.
- Good documentation practices and experience of revision control.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Ability to work independently with supervision as required and as a team player within a department as well as with others.
- Desire, drive, and willingness to be part of a fast-moving company.
- Experience in supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud-based reporting systems would be an advantage.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 2,400 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2200 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 2700 – 2860
Galioja iki: 2022.11.04
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 3300 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.22
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23