- Apie įmonę
Supervisor Inside Operations
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Supervisor, Inside Operations you will lead, develop, and mentor CGM commercial support team for an assigned region/area that ensures key performance metric goals are achieved. This includes direct supervision of customer support representatives to ensure your team delivers expected quality and timely customer service. As a commercial support professional, you proficiently hit assigned targets, manage, and coach employees to achieve department performance standards and provide training while monitoring teams for effective customer support skills. Moreover, you will support team members identifying improvement opportunities and ensure proactive and professional communication with other departments.
- Lead the efforts of a team of up to 15 members, including but not limited to hiring, onboarding, setting performance objectives and following through the progress of each individual, as well as coaching and developing team members.
- Build and maintain workload planning framework based on key business drivers, giving a long – term and short – term visibility on required staffing levels.
- Manage daily work schedules of direct reports to ensure adequate staffing, exceptional transactional quality, and unsurpassed responsiveness in all activities, as well as address attendance and performance gaps.
- Provide service monitoring (e.g. calls, e-mails, chat) and coaching that focus on customer support effectiveness, Dexcom products and high standards of customer experience.
- Champion continuous improvement culture in the team to drive increased process efficiency, improved communication, and reduced cycle time.
- Establish exceptional relationships with other teams and departments to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Fluent in English language.
- Fluent in German language – advantage.
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Possess prior formal or informal leadership/supervisory experience, including team management and development.
- Have ability to analyze data, generate reports, graphs, business correspondence and present it to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a highly positive attitude, willingness to learn and lead by example, ability to drive high employee engagement.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 3,000 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1010 – 1380
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23
€ 1900 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 2200 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1652 – 2479
Galioja iki: 2022.10.27
Galioja iki: 2022.10.22
€ 3000 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26