- Apie įmonę
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting operational compliance, BCP coordination and 1st line risk management functions within a team of professionals who operate Nasdaq CSD securities settlement and other systems.
• Monitoring operational KPIs and ensuring operational compliance of the Nasdaq CSD Operations team;
• Performing and ensuring daily, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to external and internal parties;
• Ensuring that Nasdaq CSD Operations team operational routines are up to date and meet legal requirements or procedures;
• Driving and managing operational resiliency enhancement projects.
As the BCP Coordinator you will be responsible for maintenance and testing of BCPs and procedures to secure continuity of business for Nasdaq CSD:
• Ensure BCP is fully updated at least annually (incl. BIA, contacts, scenarios and etc.);
• Ensure that BCP updates are in line with other parts of Company continuity framework, e.g. ERP, DRP’s, other). Coordinate alignment efforts if needed;
• Ensure BCP is tested according to the coordinated annual plan. Organize and lead delegated test exercises;
• Ensure all relevant documentation are included into the BCP;
• Monitor readiness and functionality of contingency site as well as Nasdaq CSD Single Point of Failure Recovery plan and proposing action plans for possible improvements.
As the 1st line Risk Champion you will be:
• Performing day-to-day activities in terms of operational risk management process and ensuring that their results are taken into account in process of determining, monitoring and controlling of the CSD’s operational risk profile (e.g. RSCA, internal controls and any other 1st line risk management related task in accordance to the ERM framework);
• Acting as a contact and quality assurance person for the CSD business and ERM/Compliance for incidents registration, enrichment, mitigation and reporting. Ensure incidents registration, documentation and follow-up quality for optimal mitigation;
• Ensuring that Risk Incidents are reported in the timely manner and reviewing risk incidents reported in BWISE in cooperation with team managers.
• Academic degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/Business Administration,
• Work experience in the back office with the securities settlement, payments and corporate actions as well as in operational compliance/operational risk management roles;
• Fluent English language skills;
• Excellent communication and client orientation skills;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint or other reporting tools.
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Lithuania. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross) from: 3000 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29