- Apie įmonę
Our strength comes from the potential of our employees. The key to success is flexibility, responsiveness, and effective communication.
Being Demand & Supply Planning Specialist at Nestlé is about being passionate about sales and supply chain cooperation and vision.
As a Demand & Supply Planning Specialist you will ensure the accuracy, reliability, and quality of the Demand planning and Purina product availability through the most realistic estimate of customer demand in Nestlé Baltics (LT, LV, EE).
A Day in the Life of a Demand & Supply Planning Specialist:
- Timely preparation of a long-term sales plan at the product, sales channel, and customer level
- Regular monitoring of sales and forecasts updates in the APO DP system
- Sales forecast verification against business assumptions. Areas of potential threat identification and implementation of following actions
- Historical data, trends, seasonality, and promotion effectiveness analysis
- Continuous long-term and short-term forecast accuracy improvement
- Active cooperation with the Sales and Marketing team, interdepartmental meetings facilitation regarding sales forecasts and stock availability.
- Exporting factories coordination
- Stock levels monitoring and potential shortages and losses prevention
What will make YOU successful?
- University degree in Economic or technical subjects is preferred
- High analytical skills, accuracy, and very good organisation of priorities
- Responsibility, independence, and initiative
- Proactive approach aimed at solving problems and finding effective solutions
- Min. 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Very good command of the English language
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite - knowledge of the SAP-APO system would be an additional advantage
For the position of the Demand & Supply Planning Specialist we offer:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- A dynamic and positive workplace
- Additional health and life insurance
- Annual bonus system based on performance
- Free car parking based in Vilnius city Centre
- Working with your pet is highly appreciated
- Being a part of global family of brands with a purpose and much more!
- We will provide you with on-the-job training to turn you into a subject matter expert in the skills that will help you initiate and execute the entire order and supply chain life cycle. In a brief period of time, you acquire and hone a skillset that will prepare you with everything you need for a long-lasting career at Nestle Baltics. We are a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work.’ Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask, “what’s next?” Are you up to the challenge? Join our Nestle Family!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1870 – 2810
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 1400 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2455 – 2976
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10