- Apie įmonę
As a Junior Operations Officer, You will join our Debt Management team, responsible for assisting customers get out of financial difficulties most fairly.
We work in an international environment and support Debt Management services for private customers in the Scandinavian markets. We are looking for employees with attention to detail, and the ability to deliver high quality and efficiency while also being great team-oriented people.
- Support debt collection processes in different countries in the whole Group
- Help customers avoid Late collection by distributing personalized messages and offering solutions
- Perform various tasks related to Debt Management: taking non-performing accounts into debt collection, monitoring payments, and agreements, collaborating with third parties such as Lowell / Intrum, handling bankruptcies, debt relief, and estate
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and projects
- Closely communicate and collaborate with team members and other Debt Management members across the markets
- Accuracy, attentiveness to details, and willingness to work under routine job conditions
- Eagerness to learn new things & adapt to changing work procedures quickly
- Ability to absorb a lot of new information in a short period
- Ability to work full-time
- Upper – intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 960 EUR to 1440 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 1600 – 1770
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 960 – 1440
Galioja iki: 2022.10.01
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
€ 1500 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1600 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14