- Apie įmonę
Are you a leader that brings out the best in people? Are you passionate about ERP software development, technological innovation, people development and best agile practices? Here is an opportunity for you!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Working as a Team Manager, you will be responsible for staffing, competence development and execution of administrative tasks related to the team
- Lead, coach, inspire and support the team (12 persons) and each team member in their daily work to secure deliveries
- Ensure efficient ways of working in the team
- Have close cooperation with the Chief Product Owner and an Agile Product Owner while developing the area roadmap and executing on it
- Optimize processes and ways of working
- Manage training needs and budget
- Ensuring adequate staffing and workforce planning
- Operational risk
- Ensuring competence for incident, problem and crisis management
- Engaging in delivery to Group Finance and Swedbank
- Leadership experience from a managerial role, people management and communication skills
- A strong drive to succeed through others using servant leadership
- Collaborative and innovative
- Proactive and not afraid of change
- Passionate about the things you do
- Good understanding of hardware and software development
- Understanding of ITIL or relevant experience with IT service management
- Work experience in the IT area
- Work experience in implementing ERP systems is an advantage
- A solid theoretical and practical knowledge of agile methodologies, e.g. SAFe is a plus
- A relevant university degree preferably in IT or Accounting/Finance
- Proficiency in oral and written English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. The team you will lead has a positive mindset and is striving to achieve a good work/life balance, always open to new ideas and through it improving their work together as a team." Ana Naveckienė your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 14.10.2022.
Location: Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Ana Naveckienė, +37069854416
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3720 – 5580
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 6000 – 7400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 5000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22