- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Business Objects, Data Warehousing, BI, Agile Ways of Working and fulfilling customer needs?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international Business Intelligence (BI) environment;
- Turn data to information using Business Objects reporting, visualization, and sharing;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners, Product Managers in professional Agile community;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs;
- Be the member of an agile release train in Customer and Channel Management.
- by having the primary responsibility for building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog;
- by looking after that there is a healthy balance of new development and maintenance;
- by maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring deliveries meet the expected quality and completeness;
- by preparing Iteration planning events and coordinating dependencies;
- by maintaining the good flow in team and understanding the enabler work;
- by efficient communication between the team and stakeholders;
- by participating in team demo and retrospective.
- Previous Product owner experience;
- Sound knowledge of:
- Business Objects and Data Warehouse
- Tools used for leverage information, analyze the data in large organizations for BI solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Passion about Business Intelligence services development and maintenance;
- Excellent communication (including proficiency in English) and presentation skills;
- Customer-centric and solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management, planning and execution skills;
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working;
- Open-minded team player mindset and can-do attitude also in complex situations;
- Being structured, self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Helen Michaels and Martin Milling, your future leaders
We look forward to your application at 26.09.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Helen Michaels, +372 5081944
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3450
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 2100 – 6300
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 3174 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 2910 – 4370
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 3500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29