- Apie įmonę
As a Team Leader, you will be expected to supervise an effective team with a winning culture while also encouraging your employees to take responsibility, create value in customer service, and partner with stakeholders and other teams. While responsible for business targets, you would also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring employees’ high job satisfaction and continuous development.
In this role, you will have a direct responsibility to supervise the team and ensure support and development to deliver as a high-performance team. The team is responsible for Danske Banks security settlement processes and work in close collaboration with Danske Banks Front Office, custodians and professional counterparts.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- De-risk and improve controls
- Design correct processes
- Ensure IT development
- Dialogue with senior stakeholders
- Communicate with custodians and professional counterparts
- Be involved in global collaboration across the Danske Bank Group
- Be supervising and distributing workload for a team
- Be motivating and ensuring the engagement of the team members
- 3+ years of experience in people management
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of banking processes (settlement flows, securities)
- Higher education (finance, legal or relevant field)
- Creative mindset and a keen interest in encouraging improvements and developing your team
- Effective communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Great team player
- Advanced English language knowledge
Monthly salary range from 2920 EUR to 4380 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2450 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 2500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.10.02
€ 2400 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14