- Apie įmonę
Supervisor Customer Advocacy Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Supervisor, Customer Advocacy you will be responsible for the supervision of the complaint processing team and complaint processing systems within the framework of established policies, procedures, and compliance requirements. This position is responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of a variety of cGMP documentation including complaint files, complaint processing system, investigations and closure, corrective action, and preventive actions (CAPA), product investigations and maintenance of other related quality system records as required.
- You will be directly supervising Complaint Specialists and caring out various supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- You are expected to assess performance, give feedback, ensure timely rewarding, and motivate team members to secure professional development and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this area.
- Fluent in English;
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills;
- Experience in leading teams and delivering results (2+ years)
- Experience in Quality Assurance;
- Experience with training and mentoring staff and development of training programs;
- Experience maintaining and executing worldwide complaint handling, device reporting and product return processes, investigating complaints and determining root cause/corrective actions.
- Strong computer database experience.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 2,960 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
€ 1863 – 2859
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23
€ 3000 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 2200 – 3200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21