- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate and wants to improve their knowledge of financial markets.
In this role you will be a part of a team, focusing on trades settlement in Nordic markets (Sweden, Norway, Finland).
You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders, the largest counterparties across the world and colleagues within the Group in the event of trade detail mismatches, or any other related requests and solve them effectively.
This position includes shifts from 10:00 to 19:00 that are shared within the team using rotation.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Handle and monitor daily settlement tasks in Nordic markets
- Investigate and solve trade-related exceptions
- Communicate with different stakeholders within the bank, external counterparties and custodian banks all over the world
- Keep close collaboration with other teams in the bank
- Creatively contribute to risk mitigation, continuous improvement projects and automatization of processes
- Continuously learn from other professionals and ensure knowledge sharing
- Work experience in the back office
- Great time management
- Knowledge about financial instruments and data analytic skills are an advantage
- Advanced English language skills, both verbal and spoken – all work communication is in English
- Higher education
If you are excited about this role but your experience does not align thoroughly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate we are looking for.
Monthly salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2200 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
€ 2480 – 3720
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23
€ 2240 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.09.29
€ 2400 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30