- Apie įmonę
Where small builds big
You’re an analyser and an influencer. You find the truth behind the figures to steer the IKEA business. Securing compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards? Assuring accounting processes are efficient and tax compliance meets business needs? Consider it done. Providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders? You’re on it.
Securing compliance with accounting and reporting standards? Assuring accounting processes are efficient and tax compliance meets business needs? Providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders? Excited about the variety and changes? - Consider it done.
Celebrate Christmas and New Year without stress? - Yes, as IKEA financial year starts on 1st of September.
We are waiting for you to join our Accounting team.
- Expense purchase accounting.
- Control and accounting of funds in Bank accounts.
- Be a leader in tax control.
- VAT accounting and reporting.
- Charity and B class income reporting (annual).
- Real Estate and Land tax accounting and reporting.
- Participating in Audit and Tax review process.
- Executing other ad-hoc requests.
- Other accounting tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- IKEA Leadership skills.
- Skills of MS Dynamics NAVISION would be a significant advantage.
- Ability to work consistently, thoroughly and fairly, to meet deadlines.
- Adaptability, critical thinking, Problem solving & collaboration skills.
Salary: from 2400,00 €/ month gross, depending on professional qualifications and experience.
IKEA Lithuania offers an exciting and empowering work environment and you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- Possibility to generate and implement ideas, lead change and inspire the many;
- Fast moving and dynamic international work environment;
- Professional development opportunities and constant learning;
- Amazing colleagues, willing to support and have fun together;
- Health insurance;
- Meals at amazing prices in our co-worker restaurant;
- Swedish design uniform;
- Gift cards and celebrations.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 3720 – 5580
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 1458 – 2187
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 5786 – 7439
Galioja iki: 2022.12.20
€ 2450 – 2970
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15