- Apie įmonę
Get ready to
- Provide excellent customer support via email and live chat
- Monitor and report on customers’ feedback, share with your Customer Service Manager which you will be reporting to
- Update our internal database with information about technical issues related to products;
- Be a part of the fast-growing company and deal with challenges that it brings
We expect you to
- Have fluent English both written and spoken/ another language is a plus
- Have previous experience in Customer Service (email support, live chat, Zendesk)
- Have perfect time management skills (we offer remote supporter position with in-house training only) & ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills, empathy skills and know how to deal with stressful situations
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Have knowledge / interest in the health & wellness industry (it’s a plus!)
- Have common sense
- Be a goal-oriented team player and love helping people
- Never kill the vibe
The gross salary range is 1500-1700 EUR/month.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.
Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office all the time? Work in a hybrid model from wherever you want! We’ve got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Want to work entirely remotely? Why not — let’s do it. We’ll make your working experience as comfortable as possible with whichever work model you choose.
- We know that you work hard every day – but sometimes, you might need a change of scenery to get those creative juices flowing. That’s why we offer you to bond with your colleagues on teambuilding and workation trips. If your team ever needs to recharge, choose a destination, and we will cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative HealthTech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing HealthTech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual — wear what you want.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session, or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
*Additional conditions apply based on your residence location