- Apie įmonę
When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What we offer
Nasdaq is currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our Trade Surveillance Team in Vilnius.
Nasdaq’s Trade Surveillance service powers surveillance and compliance for over 150 market participants across 65 markets globally. Scalable to millions of transactions and flexible to manage several outstanding data sources, NTS Surveillance holistically examines scenarios across multiple venues and asset classes.
As Senior Functional Analyst you will be the primary contact point between our client and first level support for all functional business issues. You will work together with other analysts and a variety of global cross-functional teams to ensure the client receives the quality service Nasdaq strives to deliver through incident management, accountability, and professional communication.
You can expect an autonomous but fast-paced work environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward. Every day brings many opportunities to learn & grow and rewards with a global impact we build.
What you will do
• Provide end-to-end client support via an internal ticketing system (JIRA) whilst ensuring client communication is clear and concise
• Collaborate with global cross-functional teams to ensure timely coordination, solving sophisticated problems or questions
• Deliver product training to internal staff and clients
• Build, modify and review documentation
• Review and summarize product improvement requests received from the client and cooperate with the Product Management team towards implementation
What We Expect
• Attention to detail, highly organized, ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environment
• Ownership, analytical and logical approach to solving issues. Mathematical knowledge will be a plus
• Have previously worked with remote and cross-functional teams
• Know-how of MS Office package
• Excellent English verbal and written skills
What Would Be Helpful
• Financial market, trading knowledge and/or degree in Finance or related fields
• Experience in a client-facing role is an advantage
• Confidence to attend client meetings and represent the company
• Annual Monetary Bonus
• An Opportunity to become Nasdaq shareholder
• Employee Stock Purchase Program Nasdaq stocks with a discount
• Restricted Stock Units annually assigned stock bonus
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources: Udemy, O’Reilly, etc.
• Flexible Health Insurance program from the first day
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
• Flex day program (up to 6 days a year)
Does this sound like you?
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): from 2400 euros, depending on your level of experience. Other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1920 – 2880
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09