- Apie įmonę
Work within Product Management gives you the opportunity to work in the very heart of the Nordic cash and derivatives markets. The team performs important tasks within these areas and which provides a unique and good understanding about the whole chain from trade to expiration and settlement.
The Product Management team within European Market Operations is responsible for the operational listing and maintenance of equity, commodity and fixed income cash and derivatives products on NASDAQ Nordic and Baltic markets.
• Listing of cash equity instruments
• Surveillance of corporate actions in the Nordics
• Create and maintain good relations with members, partners and internal customers
• Updating the systems with new information
• Involvement in projects, initiatives and systems’ testing
• Developing work regarding processes and operational related issues
To suit this position you need to be service minded and have excellent analytical skills. Be thorough and good with details. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, be curious and eager to learn about the financial markets and products. The employee must be able to work both individually and in a group. Tasks within Product Management can vary according to the different situations and workloads. It is very important to be flexible and willing to co-operate with the whole team, learn quickly and adjust various daily processes.
• Academic degree, preferable Bachelor of Science in Technology or Business Administration/Economics
• Excellent English skills. Knowledge of Nordic languages is meriting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
• Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
• Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
• Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Lithuania. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross) from: 1750 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 1448 – 1846
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1954 – 2645
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 1255 – 1885
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15