- Apie įmonę
Nasdaq is the world's largest provider of Market Technology, delivering top of the line trading, clearing and settlement technology, and advisory services to exchanges and partners around the world.
Are you looking for a dynamic environment where you can contribute to the development of products with global impact? If you are interested in working in a collaborative team, solving intriguing technical challenges, or looking to gain experience in FinTech, consider joining the Nasdaq team in Vilnius!
What you will be doing:
• Develop both front-end (ReactJS) and back-end (Java) applications
• Participate in discussions on a global level in the Nasdaq Financial Framework program
• Communicate with stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right products
• Employ best practices and agile ways of working
• Provide internal technical support for developed products
• Take part in the on-call duties
What you should have:
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Excellent and proven software development skills
It will also be good if you have:
• Prior experience in clearing trading and/or clearing system development within the financial sector
• Experience with both relational and non-relational database solutions
• Experience with C++, Terraform, AWS or Azure, Kafka, CI/CD using Gitlab
• Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources: Udemy, O’Reilly, etc.
• Flexible Health Insurance program from the first day
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
To suit this position, you are a team player but enjoy working individually as well and you always thrive to produce high-quality work within deadlines. In addition, you are used to assuming responsibility and working in a flexible way.
We offer a competitive salary, depending on your level of experience. Monthly salary starting from 2100 eur (gross).
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5500 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 3300 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 2500 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 2880 – 4320
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 1700 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16