- Apie įmonę
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
We are looking for a Head of Sales to lead sales activities of a global B2B SaaS product, one of the leaders in its business area. We expect the Head of Sales to contribute to achieving our ambitious goals by further developing a data-driven and structured approach to sales; by exploring and offering new ideas or best practices; of course - by inspiring and growing the sales team.
If you are familiar with the keywords such as sales specialisation, inbound, outbound, sales automation, predictable revenue and MRR - wait no more and apply!
What you will do:
- Form Sales strategy, overlook its implementation and track results;
- Develop and improve sales processes and activities (both outbound and inbound);
- Motivate the sales team and monitor its performance. Create a productive work environment;
- Ensure the constant growth of sales team members, recruit and train new sales staff;
- Constantly monitor the market and explore possibilities (competition, trends, best practices);
- Collaborate and represent sales team in meetings with other teams and management;
- Initiate changes for the commercial part of a business;
- Provide input on the sales incentive structure.
What we expect:
- A data-driven approach to sales;
- 2+ years of team management experience;
- Experience in international B2B sales. (Selling SaaS products and solutions is a big advantage);
- Strong understanding of sales processes, business acumen, and commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership abilities;
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 3140 - 4960 EUR/month + bonuses. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 3450 – 5050
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3300 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 2500 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 1500 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15