- Apie įmonę
Serve as the Primary Client Success business advisor to Nasdaq Risk Platform’s (NRP) client base, manage all client communications and provide tier II business and application support. Manage the AWS cloud configuration for the Software as a Service (SaaS) and focus on real customer issues, challenges and opportunities and deliver the highest quality to our clients.
• Act as the client environment and business SME for NRP to troubleshoot daily issues.
• Lead technical innovation and implement agile product development
• Provide FIX connectivity expertise
• Provide SaaS AWS cloud configuration and set up expertise
• Create new or modify existing processes to streamline testing and troubleshooting.
• Drive daily customer onboarding/off-boarding/testing and implementation requests.
• Liaise with customers, developers, and test teams to ensure high quality releases of the SaaS.
• Lead key project initiatives with internal and external stakeholders to reach desired outcomes. Ensure all critical project issues are addressed and/or resolved prior to launch and progress is effectively communicated to all stakeholders.
Skills, Requirements, and Competencies
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills internally and externally with high profile customers.
• Ability to work and manage high demanding customers in the financial space
• Ability to work effectively with individuals/stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Analytical and problem-solving experience.
• Negotiation and influencing skills (especially in navigating stakeholder expectations and scope creep).
• Proven ability to be both tactical and strategic in leveraging people/process/technology to solve business problems and to proactively recommend business process improvements.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple project workload across a demanding stakeholder group(s).
Would be an advantage
• Hands on experience with UNIX/LINUX, Fix Protocol
• Familiarity with SaaS in a cloud (AWS) environment
• MySQL Database experience
• Experience with working on various SaaS and AWS configurations
• Knowledge of Kakfa and Kubernetes is preferred
• 1-2 years of client support experience and technical project management experience
• Previous Operational experience is strongly preferred.
• Asset class knowledge of Equities and Derivatives; Knowledge of Fixed income a plus
• Familiarity with various types of Market Data and Reference Data as well as Reuters data is a plus
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross) starts from 2300 Eur, other bonuses apply.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 1985 – 2975
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30