- Apie įmonę
Are you enthusiastic about quality and always seek new ways to increase it? Are you interested in expanding the quality control process in Nordic markets as well as improving the existing one?
Join a Quality & Process team in Fraud Operations, which will include 3 Central Process Owners, 2 Business Documentation Specialists and 5 Quality Control Specialists responsible to ensure that our processes are handled in the most effective way with the best quality. Currently, we are looking for 1 specialist who will be responsible for performing quality control on Fraud prevention processes.
You will focus on day-to-day quality checks in Payments and Card Fraud area by doing daily quality checks, providing feedback to individual employees and their leaders, and improving processes based on findings from quality control activities.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Perform daily quality checks on handled cases
- Provide regular feedback to colleagues and their leaders
- Work closely with Central Process Owners to ensure processes are changed to increase the quality
- Regularly report to management and stakeholders
- Establish quality control on more products and judge the already existing quality framework
- Previous work experience with quality assurance or quality control
- Experience in Payments and (or) Card fraud prevention and recovery processes (would be considered an advantage)
- Attention to details
- Being analytical and structured
- Ability to identify areas for improvements
- Good skills in providing feedback
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills (both written and verbal)
Monthly salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24