- Apie įmonę
The Detection and Response Team. We’re responsible for maintaining the resilience of our complex production systems at the highest levels.
We focus on limiting incident disruptions to ensure Wix’s Uptime. To do so, we oversee all the Wix’s companies by connecting R&D, Support, and Production Operations through real-time incident management. With active members, 24/7, Detection and Response Team monitors the Wix infrastructure and ecosystem, while quickly reacting to any potential disruption and KPI anomaly.
A technical-minded leader with 3+ years of experience as a high-tier IT professional - preferably with 2+ years of Team Lead experience. Working with Production Operations, DevOps, or Incident Management is a plus. You have a passion for digging through source after source, finding new knowledge about all things in Wix: from Kubernetes to CDN’s, StackOverflow to Discord, you love to understand more advanced services and infrastructures.
With high-level communication skills, and the ability to make decisive actions quickly, you can guide the team members and on-call devs alike to quick resolutions to high-impact issues.
You have a sense of ownership, can understand the bigger picture, and have the ability to collaborate with other teams across the company.
As a Detection and Response Team Lead, you will:
- Work closely with the Detection and Response Team Leads and Production Operations to help create and optimize processes and address needs and pain points
- Manage a team of 3-4 experts and foster the development of technical and interpersonal skills needed on a member-to-member basis
- Three-four times per month cover a rotating schedule (nights, weekends, or holidays), being the point of contact for the shift.
- Execute processes and maintain Incident Management, providing an example to other team members
- Provide backup during high-level incidents, potentially taking the lead in the conversation until the issue is resolved
- Analyze past incidents to help improve and strengthen the Detection and Response Team as a whole
- Master monitoring tools to allow for deeper insight into current and potential issues
Compile knowledge for future team use gathered from a variety of sources
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks at the office
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1380 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 1800 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 1903 – 2422
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1900 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
€ 1600 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04