- Apie įmonę
The Detection and Response Team. We’re responsible for maintaining the resilience of Wix's complex production systems at the highest levels.
We focus on limiting incident disruptions to ensure Wix’s Uptime. To do so, we oversee all the Wix’s companies by connecting R&D, Support, and Production Operations through real time incident management. With active members 24/7, Detection and Response Team monitors the Wix infrastructure and ecosystem, while quickly reacting to any potential disruption and KPI anomaly.
A technical-minded individual with 2+ years of experience at a high-tier IT role. Experience working with Production Operations, DevOps or Incident Management is a plus. You have a passion for digging through source after source and finding new knowledge about all things tech. From Kubernetes to CDN’s, StackOverflow to Discord, you love to understand more advanced services and infrastructures.
With high-level communication skills, and the ability to make decisive actions quickly, you can lead conversations to resolution for high-impact issues. You have a sense of ownership, can understand the bigger picture, and have the ability to collaborate with other teams across the company.
As Detection and Response Expert, you will:
- Work closely with the Detection and Response Team Leads and Production Operations to help create and optimize processes and address needs and pain points
- Report incoming incidents, including pertinent information and troubleshooting steps to relevant parties
- Facilitate solid communication throughout the incident lifespan for all stakeholders - from the first report, acknowledgment, and final resolution
- Create detailed reports about ongoing and completed incidents, providing clarity to the timeline, root cause, and resolution method for further post-mortem analysis
- Serve as a central hub to receive issue reports from teams company-wide including development, customer success, account managers, and any other Wix employee who notices a possible threat to Wix’s stability
- Analyze ongoing incidents through monitoring systems, logs, and troubleshooting to isolate the cause of major issues
- Mitigate low-tier incidents through established tools and processes
- Maintain standards and practices of incident management throughout Wix
- Three-four times per month cover a rotating schedule (nights, weekends, or holidays), being the point of contact for the shift.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Equity (RSUs) and discount stock purchasing plans (ESPP)
- Health and personal accident insurance
- Daily lunch and snacks
- Commuting allowance
- Free phone operator services and compensation for a new phone
- Free exercise classes and wellness activities
- Online courses and professional development
- Fun activities and team events
Salary range is 3000 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 2810 – 3310
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2023.01.03
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23