- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a product-focused company where you will feel instrumental in creating a global product—one with a strong position in the US.
We are engineers, not developers, and we take ownership of the product. The entire team works together. This includes software engineers, QAs, designers, and product managers—all responsible for delivering the product. We have many engineering challenges, such as handling over 70,000+ eCommerce brands with up to millions of visitors a day.
We are looking for a Data Platform Engineer to join our team and play an important role in enabling organization to make data-driven decisions by helping to maintain, improve and consolidate data pipelines for our BI platform.
What you’ll do @Omnisend:
- Assisting stakeholders in planning features;
- Designing, developing, and testing features;
- Maintaining features with meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting;
- Proactively reviewing and improving features;
- Supporting implemented features;
- Sharing good practices with team members;
- Helping less-experienced team members to grow.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining scalable, highly available, high load systems;
- Proficiency in any backend programming language and willingness to learn Python and Golang;
- Proficiency in any database and SQL knowledge;
- Understanding of ETL principles;
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes;
- Fluency in English on technical topics.
Preferred but not required:
- Any experience writing automated tests or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in CI/CD or willingness to learn it;
- Any experience in software development using Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of BigQuery and GCP ecosystem;
- DBT, Airbyte, Superset knowledge.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 4200 EUR/month based on experience;
- Salary review every quarter;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 3306 – 4133
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2022.12.25
€ 1200 – 1700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 2976 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13