- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a product - led growth organization where you will feel instrumental in creating a global product—one with a strong position in the US. We are engineers, not developers, and we take ownership of the product.
The entire team works together. This includes software engineers, QAs, designers and product managers—all responsible for the delivery of the product.
We have many engineering challenges, such as handling over 70,000+ ecommerce brands with up to millions of visitors a day.
We work with customer support data. Through customers’ calls, we get constant feedback from our customers—this adds even more importance to our jobs as we solve real customer problems.
We need to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing business environment. To help quick and effective collaboration, we use Miro board.
We run lots of experiments and validations.
We are data driven—we primarily use the OKR and GIST framework. It helps to stay focused on our moonshot mission.
We are expanding and looking for an Engineering Manager who will take care of these three main areas: people, processes and tech excellence.
- Actively participate in scaling business domain;
- Hire, retain and grow top engineering talent;
- Ensure team’s work technical accuracy;
- Ensure product development has a healthy balance between speed, quality, security, reliability etc.;
- Take accountability in terms of planning and estimation of team capacity;
- Challenge the team and ensure that estimation and plan is viable;
- Ensure the validity of methods - selection of work type (experiment, increment, platform) and appropriate prerequisites (speed, quality, security, reliability, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in a team leadership role;
- 5+ years technical background track record;
- Capable to make decisions to achieve the best, but not ideal solution;
- Planning and dependency management skills;
- Experience of engineering practices introduction and adoption;
- Capable to inspire and lead the team;
- Outcome and value oriented;
- Open communicator;
- Knowledge of engineering practices.
- Hands-on software development experience;
- Experience in building customer facing products.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting point from 5000 EUR/month based on experience;
- Salary review every quarter;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 3500 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 5000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 3827 – 4784
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28