- Apie įmonę
Join our team as a Team Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The aim of this role is to ensure high quality of service for incoming customer flow (calls, letters, chat) according to SLAs, guarantee high level of customer interactions; offer outstanding customer experience across the channels and customers’ remote onboarding; ensure customer requests are solved; manage providing additional value to customers by offering Luminor daily banking products and simple savings solutions, raise concerns to Customer Experience department regarding customer feedback
What You Will Do:
- Planning & organizing team daily work, including target setting, managing sales and reporting.
- Coach and develop team members through leadership tools (morning huddle, weekly meetings, 1-1 discussions etc).
- Achieve sales results through the team and achieve agreed targets (KPI, SLA, OKR).
- Ensure efficient staffing of the team through selecting and de-selecting team members and building a high performing team.
- Being a role model for employees, including training them and ensuring professional and personal development.
- Perform regular quality checks and provide regular feedback to the team, direct manager as well as other counterparts.
- Regularly support team members in their daily tasks.
- Ensure data quality, CRM and Banking systems usage according to existing quality standards, processes and procedures. Risk management through individual and team activities.
- Collaborate with other team leads, unit managers and department managers both locally and in pan-Baltic level.
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talent in the function/unit.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example.
What We Expect:
- 1-2 years Customer service and sales experience, preferably in Finance industry
- Product and process knowledge
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Coaching and people development, leadership, giving and asking feedback
- Cross functional and cross border cooperation skills
- Performance management and result orientation
- Conflicts handling and negotiation, problem solving and decision making ability
- Customer Experience creation
- Communication, representation
- Planning and prioritizing, time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian language, Russian and English
What We Offer:
Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 2290 - 3430 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1650 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02
€ 2000 – 2450
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 3200 – 3520
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04