- Apie įmonę
Infrastructure for this role is quite wide. It is manly IT support, network support, storages and services. They are the ones who are helping when the issue is there to solve. Day to day IT operations, planning, focusing on road maps. Scope is global, across all BMI.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure 24X7 availability of Enterprise services across multiple time zones for the BMI Group.
- Key leadership and delivery in our technology future.
- Manage the activities of Enterprise vendors/partners to provide exceptional quality and service.
- Manage the Enterprise services operational budget according to BMI Group standards.
- Determination and measurements of metrics to ascertain quality and performance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT technology areas (within projects and operations).
- Tech: ITIL, Windows, linux, back up storages, domains. Back up, Hypervisor (ESX), CoreDNS; Data Event Control Block (DECB) e.g..
- Experience of leading global and matrixed infrastructure management teams, internal and 3rd parties.
- Cross-functional and cross-regional IT operations experience with cultural awareness across global business units.
- Self-starter who will be able to challenge and drive change with a can-do attitude.
- 5+ experience in the similar role.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
- Private health insurance.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4200 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 3500 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 6000 – 7400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
Galioja iki: 2022.12.05
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31