- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague to carry out the technical assessment of the automation part of all existing and newly developed Ignitis Renewables solar and wind parks. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Preparation and provision of solutions and expert proposals for the automation part of solar and wind farms.
- Preparation or evaluation of technical specifications.
- Control of solutions for the automation part of solar and wind farms during project design and implementation.
- Participation in testing, commissioning and debugging of the installation of automation and control systems.
- Preparation, evaluation and systematisation of operational and performance documentation.
- Representing the company's interests in cooperation with the power plant designers, construction contractor on automation and process control issues.
- Evaluating the condition of existing solar and wind farms, providing optimisation solutions.
- O&M consultancy on automation technological issues, improvement, integration and modernisation.
We expect that You:
- Have university degree in automation engineering.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in automation and project management. Experience in renewable energy projects would be considered as an advantage.
- Have strong knowledge of the legislation and standards governing the activities in the area represented
- Are familiar with solar and wind technological processes and data exchange protocols.
- Have excellent skills in reading and understanding technical drawings, schematics and documents as well as knowledge of the principles of operation of control and measurement instruments.
- Are comfortable working on several tasks and/or projects simultaneously.
- Have analytical thinking, planning and communication skills.
- Are fluent in English language (oral and written communication).
- Possession of certificates in process control and automation, electronic communications (telecommunications), security alarms, fire alarms would be an advantage.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.12.19
€ 2960 – 4440
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
€ 2960 – 4440
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 3750 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 5785 – 7416
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14