- Apie įmonę
The more questions you ask, the more answers you find
You help IKEA people make better decisions. Getting big insights from big data. Analysing business and customers so people can make fact-based decisions. Knowing the trends before they’re trends. Developing a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and people’s lives at home. Then turning all that knowledge into a better everyday life for IKEA customers. Helping IKEA grow. Transforming the IKEA business for the better.
- You navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability by:
- being driven by the IKEA business idea, culture and values, with a focus on sustainable profitability;
- identifying and evaluating business opportunities to enable the organisation to make optimum decisions.
- Steering effective use of all the resources, driving and coordinating the financial business planning process to secure that the financial dimensions are aligned with the market challenges and priorities while involving and creating commitment among stakeholders when setting goals.
- Having a full overview of the Profit & Loss (P&L) for the market, and understanding how different actions impact the different lines in the P&L.
- Previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, provide clear direction and following up goals.
- University degree in Economics, BA, Management or job experience that lead to the same level of competence.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Open mind and curiosity in finding new ways of working.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience of adapting to different styles of working to get the best out of all the team.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel), fluent English.
Salary: from 3000,00 €/ month gross
IKEA Lithuania offers an exciting and empowering work environment and you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- Possibility to generate and implement ideas, lead change and inspire the many;
- Fast moving and dynamic international work environment;
- Professional development opportunities and constant learning;
- Amazing colleagues, willing to support and have fun together;
- Health insurance;
- Meals at amazing prices in our co-worker restaurant;
- Swedish design uniform;
- Gift cards and celebrations;
- Other amazing IKEA benefits
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2881 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
€ 3500 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
Galioja iki: 2023.01.04
€ 6000 – 7400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
€ 3300 – 3630
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 1285.1 – 1448
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16