- Apie įmonę
We are looking for an Expert who will process, monitor and investigate payments in various systems. The Expert will be joining the Daily Banking Processing Unit, Payments Processing Team which is responsible for customers' daily banking operational side in Luminor.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Produce defined services with high quality and efficiency in accordance to SLA across functional areas
- Execute tasks according to defined process descriptions
- Independently solve issues of mid to difficult level of complexity
- Share knowledge with colleagues, train newcomers
- Contribute to improvement of work processes by proposing changes and participating in activities to support and advise internal stakeholders
- Assist other teams in troubleshooting/resolving tasks
- Execute other important function related tasks within unit's activities according to requests, bank’s requirements etc.
- Monitor systems: SEPA, LFTC, Recontool, FC queues
- Investigate LT/International Payments
- Make Nostro accounts reconciliation
- Process outgoing /incoming Currency/SEPA payments
- Change operational limits; Prepare SWIFT/XML copies.
Skills and experience:
- At least 1-2 years experience working with payments or processing tasks
- Good understanding of SEPA and International payments structure
- Deep knowledge of Banking products, processes and systems
- Fluent Lithuanian and good English language skills
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Strong teamwork skills.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 1290 - 1600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies.
Application deadline is 15th of November
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1000 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 1196 – 1752
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1200 – 1400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02
€ 1400 – 1600
Galioja iki: 2023.01.01