- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague to carry out a technical feasibility assessment of the electricity part of all of all existing and newly developed Ignitis Renewables solar and wind parks. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Provide the engineering input into the Project Description, permits and statutory consents during the project development phase.
- Evaluation of alternative wind, solar and hybrid power plans technical solutions including connection to the high-voltage transmission grid.
- Assess the status, applicability, required installments of existing power transmission infrastructure (up to 330kV) as it may require to connect planned wind, solar or hybrid power plants.
- Support the development, procurement and construction processes by writing technical specifications, scope of work documentation.
- Ensure the detailed electrical and electromechanical design drawings and documentation comply with electrical codes, utility standards and plant requirements through all stages of the project.
- Inspect the erection/installation activities of the Contractor with regards to compliance with the Contract and applicable codes/standards, quality, safety and environmental acceptance.
- Coordination and approval of the electrical design solutions of the solar, wind of hybrid power plants with the responsible authorities and the transmission system operator throughout execution of the project.
- Support plant commissioning both onsite and remote. Review the proposed test procedures for materials/equipment/plant to be tested by the Contractor. Witness such tests and review the related test reports.
- Consult O&M team on technological issues, possible improvements, integrations and other upgrades.
We expect that You:
- Have university degree in electrical engineering.
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience in project management.
- Have good knowledge of the renewables (wind farm, solar plans, hybrid plants) areas and their interdependencies including relevant legislation and standards.
- Are skilled in reading and understanding technical drawings, schematics and documents.
- Have excellent knowledge of high voltage power transmission network (up to 330 kV).
- Have result-oriented mindset, ability to analyze and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely.
- Are fluent in English language (oral and written communication).
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2022 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2104 – 3636
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 2600 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 2150 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2022.12.29
€ 8000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 4959 – 6612
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09