- Apie įmonę
The Production Director is a senior position with the leadership team with line management responsibility and accountability for the line maintenance, maintenance control center, procurement and logistics departments. This will include managing any outsource partners contracted to support these functions and dealing with third party providers.
- Develop an annual business plan, to include specific, measurable objectives, targets and initiatives to support the delivery of the business strategy in the light of your research and assessment of future maintenance needs. Propose associated resource requirements and budgets.
- Develop and monitor metrics to support the achievement of objectives, drive performance and achieve consistency of service. Establish and execute initiatives to drive continuous improvement to enhance quality and efficiency within budget.
- Own relationships with third party organizations where they pertain to maintenance and airworthiness activities.
- Participate in business development activities to win new contracts.
- Plan, coordinate, direct and oversee maintenance work performed by Engineering and by external contract maintenance providers, to ensure all operational requirements and regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Provide positive leadership in operational matters. Ensure teams from different sites, divisions and companies work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless company operations.
- Establish and modify maintenance policies, processes and procedures as required to optimize the operations and drive continuous improvement across the Line, MCC and Procurement departments.
- Ensure adherence to and improvement of safety and compliance policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of airworthiness management roles in the aviation industry, demonstrating successful delivery and leadership capabilities.
- Strong team building and communications skills, fostering a positive organizational culture and delivering continuous improvement.
- Sound knowledge of the aviation industry and its safety and compliance requirements.
- Sound business and commercial acumen with astute decision making to optimize business outcomes while adhering to safety and compliance requirements.
- Good influencing skills and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders and exercise company values.
- Confident, tenacious and assertive with effective negotiation skills.
- 5+ years of aviation management experience in airworthiness or maintenance and a demonstrable knowledge thereof.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in the exciting and growing aviation company;
- Opportunity to improve and constantly acquire new knowledge (participation in training, seminars);
- Possibility to implement innovative ideas and solutions;
- Additional Health insurance according to the company policy;
- Free gym in the office;
- Free childcare zone;
- Other benefits from Avia Solutions Group;
- Free use of the electric car charging station located next to the HQ office.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3300 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 3500 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 4830 – 7240
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
€ 4500 – 6660
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16