- Apie įmonę
Call Center Trainer
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Training Specialist, Inside Operations, you will create and maintain training program for the ongoing Dexcom Customer Service training activities. The Training specialist will be working with key stakeholders and other product support functions to identify scope of knowledge and skills required to deliver expected quality and timely customer service. These attributes will be built into training curriculum and required training modules will be developed accordingly.
Planning and delivering training sessions for the Customer Service teams will be one of the key responsibilities. Over the time, training agenda and content should be revised and adjusted depending on the need. Moreover, it should be fully aligned with quality monitoring framework and set a solid foundation for a continuous improvement effort.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand Dexcom business environment, department’s operating model and identify training needs for the assigned team.
- Partner with other departments to understand cross – functional touchpoints, processes to be followed and required knowledge.
- Define training agenda and create training material for the listed modules.
- Support organization’s strategic priorities taking a lead in planning and delivering required trainings as per predefined agenda.
- Perform regular service quality evaluations for the assigned Customer Service team and identify knowledge gaps; make sure that additional training needs are added to the training curriculum.
- Update training material based on changing business environment, organization’s priorities, and functional requirements; communicate changes to all stakeholders.
- Provide constructive and fact – based feedback to Customer Service representatives related to their performance and provided service quality.
- Champion continuous improvement culture in the team to drive increased process efficiency, improved communication, and reduced cycle time.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting teams in areas such as training & development.
- Ability to coach others and deliver feedback in a tactful and constructive manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; as well as support colleagues achieving team’s objectives and resolving issues.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to thoroughly maintain service-related documentation and transform it into clear operating procedures.
- Demonstrated highly positive attitude, willingness to learn and share the knowledge.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 7,000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 2,400 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.01
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1600 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 1400 – 1600
Galioja iki: 2022.12.27
€ 1900 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.01