- Apie įmonę
Would you like to contribute to the success of a company whose product is a crucial element of modern societies, with the highest recycled content and the lowest carbon footprint in its industry?
Then you are in the right place! Continue reading to find out more about the role that we have just opened in our Digital Sales Transformation team, which is looking for a Manager Sales Processes within BL Stainless Europe.
• Go through the internal Outokumpu Six Sigma program and acquire official certification
• Develop, manage and further optimize Outokumpu's Sales processes (including to ramp-up Data Mining)
• Extract knowledge from event logs of sales transactional systems (e.g. ERP) and visually reconstruct end-to-end business processes aiming at exploring their everyday variation
• Identification of process problems and customer / business requirements (incl. target setting & scoping)
• Selection of appropriate process output KPIs and measuring & visualization of process performance
• Identification and validation of main root causes for process performance problems based on facts & figures
• Flagging of process bottlenecks, understanding of delays, identifying of resources that are overloaded or create deviations and detecting of activities that are often skipped
• Determination & implementation of appropriate and feasible solutions to address the main root causes for process problems
• Facilitate virtual or on-site workshops with participants of end-to-end processes
• Set up a governance process to observe the performance of Sales processes and report to relevant stakeholders
• Benchmark process performance across different parts of the organization
• Document optimized processes and project results for transparency and sustainability (e.g. in ARIS)
• The most important stakeholders & interfaces are: Head of Sales Processes & Systems, Head of Digital Sales Transformation, Sales Management & operational Sales, Sales Systems and E-Commerce Teams, SCM and IT
• Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualifications
• Experiences in Process Management, Six Sigma or Business Excellence, preferably in Sales or in the Stainless Steel Industry are a plus
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Strong analytical and conceptual background as well as problem-solving skills
• Customer oriented mindset, capability to build internal and external stakeholder relations
• Role model for our Mission Critical Behaviors (Collaboration, Decisiveness, Effective Communication, Leadership, Relentless Drive for Improvement & Sense of Urgency)
• Exemplary Safety awareness
• Intercultural and empathetic competencies
• Mobility/Willingness to travel
• To partake in shaping the future, here and now, as a part of our global team of motivated and respectful individuals who are proud of the important work we do
• Develop your skills in a high-level workforce drawn by continuous improvement and professional satisfaction
• A company that has confidence in your capacity to take responsibility, be proactive, and independent
• Educational programs ensuring the expansion of your skills and knowledge
• Participation in sustainable work that will impact generations to come
We promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in Outokumpu. We make every effort to ensure all employees feel welcome and that they are equally heard and have equal opportunities.
Start Date: 1st January 2023
In this role you will report to the Head of Sales Processes & Systems and will be based in one of the following Outokumpu locations: Krefeld in Germany, Vilnius in Lithuania, Helsinki in Finland or Sheffield in the UK.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned job offer, please submit your online-application before 15th of December 2022 via our Careers website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Dietmar Paul, E-Mail: email@example.com.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 6600 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.11.27
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
Galioja iki: 2022.11.30
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10