- Apie įmonę
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will be participating in various cross-department projects with a focus on analyzing business requirements and providing solutions using data to suggest ways for more efficient operations;
- Gather and analyze data to develop and investigate potential solutions – including improvements to systems and processes – to organizational challenges;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions;
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You will be successful in this role if you are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to thrive in a high-performing organization;
- You should have higher education in Finance, Economics, Business administration, or equivalent;
- Previous work experience in the Finance or Business Analysis field is essential for this role;
- Proficient with MS Office programs, excellent MS Excel and PP skills;
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written);
- Excellent Problem Solving & Analysis skills;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, do analysis and draw valid conclusions;
- Good negotiating skills and strong analytical capabilities;
- Ability to be highly proactive, when working across teams, demonstrating and promoting cooperation.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only in flexible working hours but also in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28
€ 1550 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 1536 – 2304
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 1536 – 2304
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09