- Apie įmonę
Senior Recruiter /HR Manager (Senior Talent Acquisition)
We are looking to hire a Senior Recruiter to join the Track-POD team. If you're serious about your next job, Track-POD is an ideal company for you.
We have a very strong product with 90% inbound of which 30% are referrals, targeting last-mile delivery companies, so people you will be reaching out to have similar profiles to whom you are contacting now. We are already trusted by over 1000+ companies without any outbound effort!
Track-POD is extending Software Development Team, Marketing Team, and Sales Team by adding world-class software engineers/marketers/salespersons.
Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp, and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates;
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates;
- Run hiring process in Belarus, Lithuania, UK, and other countries;
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, and other innovative approaches;
- Serve as a recruiting business partner and advisor to hiring managers;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Participate in creating and implementing overall recruiting and employer branding strategy;
- Ensure candidates are given exceptional experience.
Requirements for candidates
- Experience in recruitment, at least 3+ years;
- Experience in IT/Sales/Marketing recruitment and HR Management would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Proactive, autonomous, and curious;
- Great English, both oral and written, is a must; Russian is an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Salary starting at 2,500 EUR/month + bonus compensation
- Laptop for personal use
- International team
- 1,000 EUR for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech company and work with world-class software engineers/marketers/salespersons
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Hybrid working environment
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 3000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09
€ 5000 – 8200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 3630 – 5780
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 2475 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24