- Apie įmonę
Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you would join an international team working on an application for a personal gas detection device which precisely measures large numbers of hazardous substances.
It would involve development of new functionalities in C language, hardware drivers refactoring, bug fixing and other enhancements of the product. We are looking for a person who would have some similar previous experience as well as:
• Knowledge about MSP430 microcontrollers - would be considered as big plus;
• Worked before with GIT, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence or similar;
• English – good written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 2800-4500 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).