- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a number of Team Manager’s to join our organization.
As a Team Manager you will become a part of an engaged and dynamic Customer Service department team to empower, support and enable a team of Customer Service Specialists to bring maximum value to customers in a multi-channel environment.
The Team Manager also proactively contributes to the continuous improvement of their business area, the internal colleague experience, and the customer experience in line with wider divisional objectives.
• Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team to achieve department targets.
• Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality, and adherence.
• Create a safe and open team environment, as well as focusing on employee welfare and wellbeing.
• Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team.
• Understand the development needs of team members and provide coaching, training, and support, as necessary.
• Appropriately manage team members in line with people related business policies and processes.
• Provide guidance and advice to agents in the handling of customer cases.
• Collaborate with the recruitment team and workforce management team, in the recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
• Effectively communicate wider business updates and department strategy.
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization.
• Engaging activities and extra benefits: private health insurance, discretionary performance bonus, sports and team events, hybrid working model, referral bonus, relaxation and game areas in the office, free parking and more!
• Amazing multicultural work environment – solely in Vilnius office we have colleagues from 19 different countries!
• Career development programs & trainings.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
• You are our perfect candidate if you:
• Have experience leading and managing teams in an international and/or multilingual multichannel environment.
• Fluent in English spoken and written language.
• Flexible to work within business opening hours/days as required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Have excellent MS Office and business writing skills.
• Can identify opportunities for improvement, are solution oriented, as well as result driven.
• Have strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
• Are proactive, flexible, and capable of working independently, as well as working collaboratively with others.
• Can identify talent and is able to effectively support colleagues.
• Can own self-development.
Nice to have
• Additional Russian, Latvian, or Ukrainian language skills (verbal and written).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4660 – 6990
Galioja iki: 2023.02.19
€ 2900 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 3885 – 5830
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1350 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.27