- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Legal Manager
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the day-to-day company secretarial operations of the entities managed by Alter Domus and the various transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buy back, power of attorney, loan notes etc.) to include preparation and/or review of the necessary corporate approvals, Companies House filings, statutory registers updates etc.;
- Collaborating with others on the setup and/or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Oversee services to clients and ensure operational processes are delivered to a high quality and in a timely manner;
- Managing priorities and critical decisions and supporting the team and peers;
- Corresponding with portfolio of clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings and ensuring processes and turnaround are adhered to;
- Advising on best practice, preparing for and providing board support services;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action on behalf of clients and internally;
- Preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence and promoter/corporate files;
- Supporting team on client engagement and transactions;
- Managing a team of 2-3 staff;
- Review and negotiation of MSA;
- Potential to serve as a director on client companies.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one;
- Have relevant experience managing corporate structures of a similar nature and strong company secretarial knowledge;
- Knowledge of other areas such tax, accounting, regulatory and AML requirements is required;
- Proven capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- Demonstrated effective communication and management skills and are able to delegate work and supervise junior staff;
- Demonstrated success in supporting boards and transactional skills with prior Diligent Board experience desired.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.