- Apie įmonę
Our Client - X1 is a company regulated under a European operating license. X1 was formed to provide services to the cryptocurrency industry since we believe in the future of blockchain technology. The company was created in 2019 by a group of people who strongly believe in the future of digital currencies. We have created a user-friendly platform that has all the information you need immediately, in a secure environment. Our strength comes from our user's security who invest in our platform and the quality of service from our support team.
• Handle the preparation work and management of inspections by the Financial Crime Investigation Service (FCIS);
• Submit relevant AML reports to FCIS and inform the relevant authorities of any breaches when necessary;
• Research and understand changes in regulation and update the management of the Company;
• Upon request help the company to develop policies internally relating to AML and oversee the implementation of those policies;
• Work to develop AML guidance materials, training resources, and controls;
• Update the internal handbook on AML policies;
• Advise senior management of any likely implications of changes to internal policies;
• Implement the annual AML plan and perform the relevant quality assurance checks to ensure adherence;
• Supervise the implementation of due diligence, know-your-client/business measures;
• Report results of reviews of AML risk assessments and monitor remedial proceedings;
• Identify, investigate, and resolve all activities that are deemed non-compliant.
•Plan AML training sessions;
• Provide advice on the implication of future business strategies;
• Act as a subject matter expert for the business and point of reference to address related AML queries;
• Compile reports for the board and internal risk committees when requested;
• Address issues relating to transaction monitoring, filtering, and sanctions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Graduate degree in business studies, law, accounting, or specific training in risk management;
• Background in investment, banking, insurance, or law enforcement;
• Extensive knowledge of regulatory and legal frameworks relating to the business;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with all levels of employees, especially at the senior level;
• An analytical and enquiring mindset, systematic approach to work;
• Exceptional report writing skills;
• Good oral and written communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
• Persuasive, assertive, proactive and self-motivated team player;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, pay very close attention to details.
• Possibility to work in international environment within interesting and dynamic sector;
• Flexibility and freedom to perform your tasks from anywhere;
• Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
• Opportunity to share knowledge and offer ideas;
• Possibility to work part-time.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3400 – 3900
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 2960 – 4440
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 2960 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 2600 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 4298 – 5955
Galioja iki: 2023.02.09