- Apie įmonę
NARBUTAS INTERNATIONAL (www.narbutas.com) is a Lithuanian-based manufacturing company with a global outlook. Company operates in more than 60 markets, has more than 800 dealers worldwide, and showrooms in New York, Paris, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, and Ukmergė. Narbutas collaborates with leading designers to develop modern and functional furniture and concepts for contemporary office environments. Office furniture products are used worldwide by companies, the public sector and private individuals to build inspirational spaces for working.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Required travel: 40%-60%
Marketing team is currently looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of Narbutas with a focus on Architect and Designer. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by presenting and promoting our products through the number of channels worldwide. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to achieve targets while communicating the value of our products and sharing knowledge of office furniture trends to our targeted audiences. You will be the one to track feedback and represent the brand at product launches, showrooms, events and exhibitions.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as passion for design, knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with the network of Architects and Designers.
- Act as an Ambassador of Narbutas, educating, inspiring and exciting Architects and Designers community through your exceptional knowledge of Narbutas products, brand and values to drive greater product specification and listings.
- Develop and implement frequent in-person, virtual and live product launches, host events and exhibitions with Architects and Designers.
- Track Architect and Designer feedback, preferences, collaborate and share information with sales and marketing teams.
- Drive adoption of Narbutas digital resources such as Pcon Planner, Configura, and Architonic.
- Attend and network at design community events.
- Track, forecast and report on key metrics that indicate growth of brand awareness and increase of leads generation.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Qualifications and Requirements:
- Superior level of communication, presentation, training and public speaking skills.
- Strong networking and partnership building skills.
- Excellent English and Lithuanian, verbal and written.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Eagerness to learn, optimistic attitude and willingness to help and be a good host.
- Sales driven.
- Adaptable with the ability to use own initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Understanding of furniture industry and/or interior design sector would be hugely beneficial.
- Ability to travel.
- Skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience of Microsoft D365.
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment, and challenging job featuring varied tasks in successfully operating international office furniture company with a big ambition to grow.
- Onboarding process and support from our marketing and sales teams at any point to successfully reach the common goals.
- To combine work in modern equipped office in Vilnius with a remote work.
- Health insurance package, marriage, child or death benefits.
- Excellent work atmosphere and a friendly team, who follows company values.
- A possibility to participate in company events and social activities.
- A salary BRUTO (before taxes): 3100 - 4200 EUR (depending on experience).
The partner of this recruitment is JSC Verslo investicijos personalui.
We will only inform the selected candidates.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1850 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2480 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 3300 – 3600
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
€ 8200 – 13200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03
€ 5500 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 1800 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.20