- Apie įmonę
Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
Here you would join an international team working on a project with a main focus on collection of data from Safety alcotest devices and transfer to a Web based system on MS Azure Cloud. This system should allow data entrance & data display in different views. Infrastructure in this project is based on MS Azure with Kubernetes & Docker, Terraform/Terragrunt/Helm.
It would involve automation of an entire domain of the project - building, testing, deploying and integrating useful tools. It would also include setting up and maintaining infrastructure from virtual networks over Kubernetes clusters to data storage. You would be responsible for monitoring visibility - from strategy creation, tooling to on-site observation. For this position we are looking for a DevOps engineer who has prior experience working on a large scale complex design projects as well as:
• 3+ years of professional experience in the development, integration and operation of web/cloud apps;
•Experience in setting up build and deployment pipelines in Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps;
• Azure CLI, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes are familiar to you and ideally you have worked with Elastic or Azure Monitor;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700 – 5700 Eur (negotiable, based on competencies).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4500 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
€ 508 – 8634
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27