- Apie įmonę
Here at QUADIGI we provide software development and testing services for safety and medical devices. In particular we specialize in embedded software for lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathalyzers, gas detectors and other similar devices used by emergency services as well as industrial workers all over the world.
In this project you will work on an anesthesia device platform which offers a wide range of functionalities to help make the anesthesia process safer for patients and clinical staff. You will join an international team which focuses on a development of a new modern UI for Anesthesia device.
It would involve development of new features, debugging etc. For this position we are looking for a Senior C++/Qt developer who has prior experience working on a large-scale complex design project as well as:
• Good Qt knowledge;
• Experience with Unit Tests;
• Worked before with GIT, JIRA, Confluence or similar;
• Experience using QML;
• English - written and spoken.
• Support – You will have a QuaDigi buddy by your side;
• Flexibility – Flexible working hours, vacation schedule, remote or onsite work;
• Online and offline training/workshops and other knowledge sharing possibilities;
• Additional health insurance, snacks and fun activities in the office;
• Agile, friendly and international environment;
• Gross salary in a range of 3700-5300 EUR (negotiable, based on competencies).