- Apie įmonę
Wargaming is looking for a HR Operations specialist to join growing Vilnius team. You will be part of HR Operations team that consist of 5 other true professionals. Be a subject matter expert on new hires onboarding – from hiring process creation until its’ implementation. Join the team where everything is just starting!
What will you do?
• Be a point of contact for Vilnius’s employees;
• Employees’ consultations on personnel management issues;
• Preparation of HR Related documentation, system administration and control;
• Ensure compliance with global policies according to local labor law;
• Support HR Ops initiatives;
• Synchronization with other departments on HR Ops related needs;
• Execute company activities regarding analytics and reporting;
• Actively participate in the implementation of new personnel management processes, submit proposals for adaptation and improvement of existing processes;
• Identifying demand of personnel, implementation of adaptation process.
What are we looking for?
• At least 2 years of job-related experience;
• Work experience in the field of implementation of personnel processes and structure formation;
• Experience with payroll processes;
• Ability to think analytically and process a large amount of information;
• Ability to work in dynamic environment: excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills, positivity;
• Fluent Lithuanian and English language;
• Excel proficiency;
• Attentiveness to details.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Ability to implement ideas based on human resource trends and successful practices.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2480 – 3720
Galioja iki: 2023.02.22
€ 3120 – 4680
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 1798 – 2698
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28